ROTORUA Day 02

Inside a cabbin from old pioneer era,
a bed, utilizing a potato sack.

No electricity at all.

And whose is a dangerous animal from that era?

I am

Well, some people are brave.
Bags of animal food available at the front counter to purchase.
More dangerous animals.

I'd like to pat them.

Me, too.

Now, our feeding time.

A bit chewy, but yum.

A bit boney, but yum.
Paradise Valley Springs
467 Paradise Valley Road,
Rotorua
Phone: +64-7-348 9667
www.paradisev.co.nz
Next, a gondola ride.

Beautiful Lake Rotorua.

The Big Kitten's hilight of this holiday, Luge.

Coming back up by chair lifts.

The Little Kitten rode beside me.

The Cafe on top of the summit.

The Big Kitten had a second ride.
I don't like height. Neither does the Big Kitten. He said he was quite nervous on the chair lift. I was too. Only the Little Kitten was comfortable, and she wanted a second ride too. Under five wasn't allowed to ride a luge by own. The Little Kitten was forced to ride with me (to her at most discontent). You pull the handle to brake, push to let go to speed up. All the way down, she kept pushing down the handles, while I was trying to pull back. It was very exhausting and I was not keen at all to have a second go. Next year, she can go all by her self.
185 Fairy springs Road,
Rotorua
Phone: +64-7-347 0027
www.skylineskyrides.co.nz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home